We provide a web-based platform via our website at the domain westcarclaze.co.uk (“Our Website”), which provides you with access to information about the West Carclaze Garden Village project and an opportunity to contact us for further information.
Our Website is operated by us, Eco-Bos Development Limited, a company registered in England and Wales. Our company registration number is 06686237 and our registered office is at Prydis Accounts Limited, The Parade, Liskeard, Cornwall, PL14 6AF.
This accessibility policy sets out information which details the availability of Our Website to users with different needs. This accessibility policy covers our aims and approach to accessibility, the core functions a user of Our Website should be able to perform and what practical steps we take and we are doing in practice to improve the accessibility of Our Website.
We are committed to ensuring our online products and services are accessible to everyone; providing an accessible website has a positive effect on general usability and we believe that websites that are accessible and usable by everyone, benefit everyone.
We recognise that many different forms of disability affect access to Our Website. A proactive approach to improving Our Website has been adopted.
Our approach to accessibility is to attempt to make Our Website easy to use and understand for all users, including by the customisation of computing devices. It is recognised that not just disabled people are affected by issues of accessibility. Our Website webpages intend to be clear with easy to follow content.
We will continue to review, test and modify Our Website (and any future releases of Our Website) for web accessibility issues and aim to ensure that this is an on-going company commitment.
Using Our Website
Our Website also includes:
- consistent navigation and page layouts
- optimised webpages and images to load quickly and smoothly
- foreground and background colours, which have been checked to ensure sufficient contrast
- clear images
- content which is written clearly, concisely, free of jargon and in plain English
- clear page headings
- ‘calls to action’ which are highlighted and/or which are presented in a different colour font or are underlined
- symbols (e.g. >) which are used in context and for their semantic use
- forms which are navigable using a keyboard
- submit buttons on all forms
- cascading style sheets to control layout and presentation
Customer involvement and contact details
We welcome the feedback of users of Our Website with special needs. We will seek in the future to involve, as appropriate, those users in the development and testing of new services and content.
If you have any questions or feedback regarding the accessibility of Our Website, or if you experience any difficulty using Our Website, please contact us by telephoning us on 01726 879054 or by writing to us at email@example.com or Eco-Bos Development Ltd, Par Docks, Par, St Austell, Cornwall, PL24 2BP.
- Web accessibility initiative – how to change text sizes or colours(external link)
- Direct Gov – The Disability Discrimination Act (DDA)(external link)
- Microsoft – Accessibility support centre(external link)
Last updated: 18 January 2019