West Carclaze offers a unique opportunity to retain and unlock a huge swathe of land to be opened up to public enjoyment and conservation use.
- Two-thirds of the site (around 350 acres) to be green spaces open to all including local communities
- China Clay Heritage Park with extensive trails, heathland, lakes and wildlife habitats
- Exceptional recreation facilities and sports pitches for a wide range of recreational pursuits including;
- Rambling, cycling, horse riding, fishing, field sports, water sports
- Community led and professionally managed land trust funded by revenue from new 9MW solar farm
A wide range of recreational and sporting facilities